What is Bilingual Teacher Share?
Bilingual Teacher Share is a digital file cabinet where all Spanish resources are organized by grade level and student expectations or standards. When trying to create lessons, users can now easily locate all of the internet free available resources in one place without having to navigate for hours.
There are thousands of resources for teachers to be able to teach, and resources for students to demonstrate content mastery for each student expectation or standard.
Resources include downloadable PDFs, Word Documents, Power Point Presentations, as well as online resources such as Apps, Interactive Games, Read-Alouds, Online Books, Slide-Shares, YouTube videos, Songs, etc.
We also have Teacher Support Resources that include teacher editions, assessment, and professional development. Subscriptions are now available for the Texas TEKS and the Common Core standards platforms.
What does it look like?
Click here to watch the video.
Participating Districts since 2018
- Alvarado ISD - Castleberry ISD - Coppell ISD
- Duncanville ISD - Grapevine ISD - Prosper ISD
- Cedar Hill ISD - Hempstead ISD - Region 8 ESC
- El Campo ISD - Longview ISD - Rio Grande ISD
- Elgin ISD - Region 10 ESC - South San Antonio ISD
- Everman ISD - Northwest ISD - Venus ISD
- Ferris ISD - Sealy ISD - HEB ISD
- Pasadena ISD - Mount Pleasant ISD - Wichita Falls ISD